Random Tidbits....
David had to work late tonight and I decided to let the kids watch a movie and hang out in my room for a while. I asked Rebekah what movie she'd like to watch and she thought about it a minute and said, "The Little Mermaid, because I want to practice being brave around Ursula."
We were driving around the neighborhood looking at all the new roofs and she was sooooo excited b/c one of the roofing signs had the pink panther on it holding a hammer. She laughed so hard calling it the "Pink Panther Bob the Builder."
Which reminds me...the other morning I walked into the kitchen and when I walked in, Rebekah looked at me kind of startled. "Mommy! When you came in I saw Bob the Builder behind you, but he was invisible!" She kept telling everyone about bob the builder's ghost.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home