Window into My World

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Remember......



Same song, second verse(yes, that is elmer's glue he POURED ALL OVER THE CARPET and then proceeded to eat)






At least he was eating the organic stuff

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

Hi there!! I just wanted to take a minute to come by and say thanks for participating in my Mary Kay blog give away. Since you showed interest in Mary Kay products by entering the contest, I would also like to ask, do you already have a consultant who serves you??? If not, I would be honored to have that privilege! I will be hosting an MK Web party (at my Mary Kay Website - www.marykay.com/susannereeder) sometime in the next couple of weeks, and I will be posting the invitation on my blog very soon. This will be a "Mystery Hostess" party full of wonderful prizes, so be on the lookout for the all the details including the date and time. Thanks again for your interest. Have a POSITIVELY PINK day!!!
Love and Prayers,
Susanne Reeder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home